Auto Repair & Services
- CJ's Full-Service Oil Change
- PA State (Safety) Inspections and Emissions
- Duracell™ Automotive Batteries
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System
- Steering and Suspension
- Wiper Blades
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air and Cabin Air Filters
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Manufacturer's Scheduled Maintenance
- Valvoline™ VPS Transmission Service
- Valvoline™ VPS Coolant Exchange
- Valvoline™ VPS Fuel System Service
- Valvoline™ VPS Power Steering Flush
- Valvoline™ VPS Brake Fluid Exchange
- Professional Tire Installation
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Flat Repair
- Tire Rotation
Any number of things can throw your wheels out of alignment, from hitting potholes to normal wear from road conditions. Our free Alignment Check checks to see if your wheels are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other. Signs that your vehicle may need a wheel alignment include:
- a vibration in the steering wheel.
- your vehicle pulls to the left or the right.
- the steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight road.
- your tread is wearing unevenly.