Auto Repair & Services
- PA State (Safety) Inspections and Emissions
- Duracell™ Automotive Batteries
- Belts & Hoses
- Brake Repair
- Cooling System
- Steering and Suspension
- Wiper Blades
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air and Cabin Air Filters
- Multi-Point Inspection
- Manufacturer's Scheduled Maintenance
- Valvoline™ VPS Transmission Service
- Valvoline™ VPS Coolant Exchange
- Valvoline™ VPS Fuel System Service
- Valvoline™ VPS Power Steering Flush
- Valvoline™ VPS Brake Fluid Exchange
CJ's Full-Service Oil Change
CJ’s Full-Service Oil Change
At CJ’s Tire & Automotive, we only use Valvoline™ Motor oil. Why Valvoline? Because they have been dedicated to hands-on expertise and innovation for 150 years. It’s because of this legacy and dedication to innovation that we trust Valvoline products enough to put them into your vehicle. There are four types of oil changes we perform, based on your vehicle’s needs: Conventional, Synthetic Blend, High Mileage and Full Synthetic.
CJ’s Full-Service Conventional Oil Change
We use Valvoline™ Premium Conventional Motor oil, because every great engine deserves a great oil. Valvoline™ Premium Conventional was one of the first all-climate motor oils ever created, and still represents Valvoline’s unending commitment to excellence and innovation. Additional product benefits include:
- helping to keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation.
- resisting oil thickening by providing solid oxidation control.
- improved gas mileage with the most commonly recommended grades by reducing friction in the engine.
CJ’s Full-Service High Mileage Oil Change
We use Valvoline™ MaxLife™ High Mileage Synthetic Blend Motor oil and Valvoline™ Full Synthetic with MaxLife™ Technology High Mileage Motor Oil, because every engine should run like new. Valvoline’s™ High Mileage Oils are specifically designed to fight the four major causes of engine breakdown: leaks, deposits, friction and sludge. They help protect against wear and include special seal conditioners, added detergents and anti-oxidant additives that help to maximize the life of an engine. Specially formulated to meet the needs of cars as the age past 75,000 miles, their advanced formulas can also be utilized in newer cars to help prevent the causes of engine breakdown before they ever begin.
CJ’s Full-Service Synthetic Blend Oil Change
We use Valvoline™ Durablend™ Synthetic Blend Motor Oil because every engine great engine deserves a great oil. Valvoline™ Durablend™ Synthetic Blend Motor oil has a unique blend of premium synthetic and conventional base oils with advanced additive technology designed for tough driving conditions. Additional product benefits include:
- better protection against sludge & varnish deposits to keep your engine running cleaner, longer.
- better cold start protection by flowing more quickly and circulating faster through the engine.
- greater resistance to oil breakdown at high temperature for strong wear protection.
CJ’s Full-Service Full Synthetic Oil Change
We use Valvoline™ Synpower™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil because heat and stress shouldn’t lessen your engine’s performance. Valvoline’s™ Full Synthetic Motor Oil is specially formulated to provided enhanced engine protection against heat, deposits and wear. Through its advanced formulation, it provides extra detergents and dispersants that provide maximum sludge and deposit protection, along with premium additives that hold up to high temperatures and friction under severe driving conditions. Additional product benefits include:
- excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection.
- reduced engine wear at high temperatures with improved viscosity stability.
- providing outstanding high-temperature protection under sever driving conditions.<
- providing superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start up.
- antiwear additives that stay in your oil longer for outstanding protection against friction and wear.
During every CJ’s Full-Service Oil Change, our ASE-certified technicians replace your oil with Valvoline™ Motor Oil, install a Mighty® Brand Oil Filter, lube your vehicle’s chassis (if applicable), checks belts and hoses, checks and tops off fluid levels and perform a Multi-Point Inspection. It’s not just oil change; it’s preventive maintenance to help keep your vehicle running right for a long time. Schedule an appointment at any of CJ’s Tire & Automotive 14 convenient locations for a CJ’s Full-Service Oil Change today.